The Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation has announced research faculty promotions for the 2015-16 research professorial promotion cycle.
Promotion to research assistant professor:
- Ahmed M. Abdel Hadi, Hume Center;
- Abhijin Adiga, Biocomplexity Institute;
- Giuliano Losa, electrical and computer engineering;
- Chunhong Mao, Biocomplexity Institute;
- Sebastiano Peluso, electrical and computer engineering; and
- Yongke Yan, Institute for Critical Technology and Applied Science.
Promotion to research associate professor:
- Sarah Baughman, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Extension;
- Jiangzhuo Chen, Biocomplexity Institute; and
- Bryan Lewis, Biocomplexity Institute.
The Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation provided the information for this story. Content related questions may be directed to Lynn Byrd at 540-231-8233.