Virginia Tech is committed to developing well-rounded professionals. Employees can register for a variety of programs designed to increase core business knowledge and to develop critical professional skills.
Upcoming classes in February with available seats include:
- Coaching to Redirect
- Develop the skills needed to coach others as they work to meet job expectations and goals.
- Leading Change
- Change is inevitable. While we may not have any control over external change, we have complete control over how we react and respond to change. Learn methods for successfully managing personal transitions.
- Management Skills for New Supervisors
- Gain a greater understanding of both the supervisory role and the expectations of others, while practicing and developing critical team assessment, communication, and coaching skills.
- Office Software Skills
- An array of Computer Desktop Application classes are offered throughout the semester. Offerings include basic, intermediate, and advanced courses in Microsoft Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Word, along with Adobe Photoshop.
For more information, or to inquire about bringing organizational and professional development services directly to your team or department, contact University Organizational and Professional Development at 540-231-5100.
Submit a Campus Notice
Try the updated campus notice form. This form allows for image submissions. It also requires a valid PID to access.
Get started by going to the form.