Calling all seniors — the countdown to graduation is on.
The Virginia Tech Alumni Association is coordinating a series of events for seniors to celebrate their final days as students and help soon-to-be grads prepare for life after graduation.
100 Days 'til Graduation kicks off Feb. 1.
Here's a look at what's planned:
- Feb. 1: 100 Days ‘til Graduation kick-off date
- Feb. 2: Grad Fair from 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Inn at Virginia Tech. Students can pick up their 100 Days Senior Identification Card at the fair to receive special benefits.
- Feb. 8: 100 Days Wednesdays discounts with participating downtown businesses (with senior identification card) begin. Discounts available every Wednesday until graduation.
- Feb. 21: Career Connection Career Fair from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Squires Ballroom
- March 14: Athletics Tour from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- March 22: The Final Piece: Evaluating and Negotiating Offers from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the Holtzman Alumni Center Assembly Hall, put on by Career and Professional Development
- April 3: The Gap Year Experience from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the Holtzman Alumni Center Assembly Hall, put on by Career and Professional Development
- April 13: Spring Concert at 8 p.m. at Buruss Hall. Performer to be announced.
- April 24: Grad Cap Decorating in Holtzman Alumni Center Assembly Hall
- April 29: Virginia Tech Day at Kings Dominion. The cost is $29.99 and parking is included.
- May 10: Grad Bash from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- TBA: Thank a Donor Days
- TBA: Greg Justice's “The Art of the Interview”
- TBA: Donna Wertalik's “Personal Brand and Social Influence for your Careers”
For a full calendar of events and listing of senior benefits, visit www.alumni.vt.edu/100days. Events will be added as details are confirmed.