Media Advisory: Blocksburg 2019 explores blockchain technology
November 7, 2019
What: Blocksburg Summit 2019 will bring blockchain thought leaders from around the world to the Virginia Tech campus to engage in conversations at the intersection of technology, research, regulation, policy, and economics in commercial enterprises, government, and education. Attendees will hear from blockchain thought leaders while participating in an extraordinary networking event aimed at understanding the challenges and opportunities of a blockchain future.
When: November 10-12. 2019
Where: The Inn at Virginia Tech, 901 Prices Fork Road, Blacksburg, Virginia
More Details: The conference will begin on Monday with two Q&A sessions including Brendan Blumer, Chief Executive Officer, Block.one and Securities and Exchange Commissioner Hester Peirce facilitated by CNBC’s Brian Sullivan, senior national correspondent and anchor of Worldwide Exchange (M-F 5 a.m.-6 a.m.) and ’93 political science alumnus.
Other panelists and speakers include,
· Dan Larimer, Chief Technology Officer, Block.one
· Paul Brigner, Director of Technology Policy, Chamber of Digital Commerce
· Forrest Colyer, Blockchain Solution Architect and Developer, Deloitte Consulting
· Dennis Gatens, Chief Commercial Officer, Cloud Constellation
· Lana Kalashnyk, Global Blockchain Technology Partner Lead, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
· And many others
Blocksburg Summit 2019 Website , including full schedule of speakers and events.
Media outlets interested in covering any of the sessions at Blocksburg Summit 2019 are encouraged to RSVP to Jenise Jacques, (540) 231-7538; email@example.com;
Blocksburg Summit 2019 is sponsored by the Department of Computer Science in the College of Engineering.