In memoriam: Sean Logan, senior, College of Engineering
May 28, 2009
Sean Logan, of Waxhaw, N.C., a senior majoring in engineering science and mechanics in the College of Engineering, died on May 26.
A funeral has been scheduled for Saturday, May 30 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the St. Matthew Church located at 8015 Ballyntine Commons Parkway, Charlotte, NC. The church can be reached at (704) 543-7677.
Those in the university community who may wish assistance or desire counseling support may contact:
- Cook Counseling Center at (540) 231-6557
- Dean of Students Office at (540) 231-3787
- Office of Residence Life at (540) 231-6205
- Human Resources / Hokie Wellness at (540) 231-9331
- Employee Assistance Program / ValueOptions at (866) 725-0602
Referrals to a campus minister may be done through the Dean of Students Office at (540) 231-3787.