Updated Hokie Handbook available online
From: Student Affairs
The newest version of the Virginia Tech Hokie Handbook is now available to view or download.
The Virginia Tech Hokie Handbook outlines university policies and procedures that apply to all students (graduate, undergraduate, and professional) and student organizations. The following information is included in the handbook:
- Statement of Student Rights and Responsibilities
- University Student Conduct System
- Student Code of Conduct
- University Policies for Student Life
- Housing and Residence Life Policies
- Dining Policies
- How to file a Student Complaint
- Student Resources
Students are expected to stay informed on all policies affecting them and may obtain written clarification of any policy by writing the Office of Student Conduct at email@example.com.