Times Higher Education subscription now available to campus community
From: Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost
All Virginia Tech faculty and students now have free access to Times Higher Education (THE) through an institutional subscription. Members of the campus community can read online articles and digital editions, and also download the app to receive THE articles and information via their mobile devices.
To set up an account, follow the instructions below and remember to use your university email address when you register.
- To set up your Times Higher Education account, go to the THE homepage.
- Click the user account icon (i.e. the red person icon towards the top right).
- Follow the instructions on screen. Remember to use your university email address when you register.
- Click Join us.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
Access digital editions:
- To access digital editions of Times Higher Education, go to the THE homepage.
- Under the “Professional” tab, click “Digital Editions.”
- Select the issue you want to view.
Download the app:
- The Times Higher Education app is available on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire. Visit your app store provider to download it to your phone.
- Select the edition you would like to view.
- Log in by clicking on the icon in the top right corner.
- Select Account, then click “Existing THE account”.
- Enter your username and password.
For more information on the Times Higher Education subscription or Virginia Tech’s institutional and college/departmental rankings, please visit the rankings webpage or contact Mallory Miller, project director for Academic Resource Management, at email@example.com.