How to get a COVID-19 vaccine: First and second dose information; upcoming Lane Stadium clinic
From: University Relations and Emergency Management
Clinic at Lane Stadium
The upcoming clinic at Virginia Tech’s Lane Stadium will be open to all university and community members seeking first and second doses.
- May 18, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Moderna and Pfizer second doses available); schedule a first dose; second doses - walk-in only
Click here for more information on upcoming clinics in the New River Valley. Click here to schedule a first dose appointment at one of the clinics in the region. Second dose participants do not need an appointment.
Logistics for attending a vaccine clinic at Lane Stadium
- Enter at Gate 3 in the South End Zone.
- Park in the Stadium Lot. Please enter the lot from Sterrett Drive.
- If you have an appointment, please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible.
- Bring: ID/Hokie Passport. First-dose participants MUST also bring their printed, completed, and signed forms: COVID-19 encounter form and Under 18 Consent form (if applicable). If using a fillable PDF, when forms are printed, please be sure your full information is included and not cut off.
Additional ways to get a vaccine
Additional resources to schedule and receive a COVID-19 vaccine, either for a first or second dose include:
- VaccineFinder.org gives results of vaccines available by location and information on how to sign up for a vaccine at a pharmacy and other COVID-19 partners.
- New River Valley clinics: All university members in the New River Valley region can sign up for ongoing clinics in the area. In most instances, first dose appointments can be scheduled online; second doses are available for walk-ins.
- Greater Washington, D.C. metro area: For those in the greater Washington, D.C. metro area, use these resources to sign up and receive a vaccine.