Think it? Print it — anytime at a 24/7 Hokie Print Kiosk
Every Virginia Tech student should be aware of the multiple self-service Hokie Print Express printing kiosks located across campus.
They are easy to use, operational 24 hours-a-day, and offer students convenient, wireless printing in both black and white and color, as well as copies. Students can also take advantage of free scanning at the kiosks.
What does a 24/7 Hokie Print Kiosk have to offer? Here are the rates:
- B&W Regular Single Sided, $0.13
- B&W Regular Double Sided, $0.24
- B&W Tabloid Single Sided,$0.20
- B&W Tabloid Double-Sided $0.38
- Color Regular Single-Sided $0.75
- Color Regular Double-Sided $1.46
- Color Tabloid Single-Sided $1.00
- Color Tabloid Double-Sided $1.96
Find a 24/7 Hokie Print Kiosk near you:
- Johnston Student Center, 3rd floor lounge
- New Classroom Building, 1st floor break area
- Pamplin College of Business, main lobby
- Seitz Hall, 1st floor student lounge
- Graduate Life Center, 1st floor near Au Bon Pain and entrance to the multipurpose room
- Henderson Hall, main foyer (Please note: this location offers premium paper and additional fees will apply)
24/7 Hokie Print Kiosk instructions:
Click here for full instructions on how to print, copy, and scan at a Hokie Print Kiosk, as well as the different ways you can submit a print job.
For any questions, email email@example.com or call 540–231–1622.