Campus Closures Map: Construction impacts in Perry Street region, Upper Quad
From: Division of Campus Planning, Infrastructure, and Facilities
The Blacksburg campus community is reminded to check the Campus Closures Map often for the latest traffic impacts, sidewalk impacts, and road closures. The map is updated continually.
- Data & Decision Sciences project – Ongoing parking lot, sidewalk, and road (Perry Street from West Campus Drive to Perry Street Lot #1 through March 12) impacts.
- Chilled water infrastructure project - Parking lot impacts, sidewalk impacts across campus.
- Holden Hall - Sidewalk impacts.
- Creativity and Innovation District - Sidewalk impacts.
Click here for more details on active construction projects on the Blacksburg campus.
Construction planned in near future:
- Corps Leadership and Military Science Building – Construction activities are expected to mobilize on March 22, 2021 - Ongoing sidewalk impacts.
- Multi-modal Transit Facility - Construction activities are expected to mobilize in March 2021 - Parking lot impacts, sidewalk impacts.