Graduates asked to unsubscribe from VT Phone Alerts
May 22, 2020
From: Virginia Tech Emergency Management
Congratulations to all graduating Virginia Tech seniors.
After you leave Blacksburg, please consider unsubscribing to VT Phone Alerts. Doing so is very important. By removing contact information of individuals who no longer need to receive emergency notifications, VT Phone Alerts will be able to deliver messages faster to those who still need to receive those messages.
Steps to unsubscribe:
- Visit https://subscribe.alerts.vt.edu/alerts-subscribe/member/welcome and log into your account.
- Select “Unsubscribe from VT Alerts” at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions.
Ways to stay informed about what is happening across all Virginia Tech campuses:
- Visit the Virginia Tech Status Page and follow Virginia Tech on Facebook or Twitter for the latest university updates
- Sign up for VT Alerts for visitors: Click here to learn more.
- Sign up for VT Alerts for Hokie loved ones: Click here to learn more.
For students returning to campus in the fall, please take this opportunity to update your account and check the numbers and email addresses associated with your account.
Click here for more information on subscribing from VT Phone Alerts. Questions may be directed to 4Help at 540-231-4357.