Banners, booklets, and more: Hokie Print's wide range of offerings for departments and teams
Looking to order a professional stand up banner for your college or department?
What about brochures, booklets, and stickers?
Think It Print It with Hokie Print who is ready to assist in getting these projects started.
The department provides the same services as any commercial print shop. They offer a wide range of high-quality, convenient, and cost-effective products and services for the entire university community.
Here are just some visual examples of all Hokie Print has to offer:
- Banners (stand up, hanging, table), brochures, tri-folds, booklets, posters, and more.
- Personalized printing: Professional portfolios, book or article print publishing, resumes, dissertations, and more.
- Custom stationary: Official business cards, notepads, planners, saddle-stapled brochures (can produce almost every brochure fold including tri-, bi-, and quarter folds), hanging and retractable banners, event programs, exhibit displays, premium stickers and decals, posters, mounted posters, and much more.
- All stickers, decals, and banners are premium vinyl with latex inks. All stationary hardware has a lifetime warranty on defects.
- Can print up to 60” wide.
- Book binding: Coil and perfect bound.
- A wide range of materials including: full synthetic papers, soft touch paper, premium uncoated papers in 100# and 120#, premium gloss papers, “Kromekote” metallic papers, and more.
- Samples are available upon request for both students, faculty, and staff.
There are two convenient printing locations: 1425 South Main Street in Blacksburg and the first floor of Squires Student Center on campus.
The campus community can schedule custom print consultations with Michael Goodson, marketing coordinator, over Zoom for marketing and printing needs. For any questions or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-231-6701.