Enter Hokie Print's fall contest for a chance to win a gallery mounted poster print
From: Hokie Print
Hokie Print wants to know how creative you are and what inspires you to create in their first-ever Fall Photography and Poster Design Contest.
The theme of the contest is “What do you art?” and was chosen to allow students, staff, and faculty to explore their creative interests. The campus community is filled with diverse employees and students, who have various passions and hobbies. Hokie Print wants to hear from all of you.
Poster contest details:
- Winning prize: Individuals who submit an original poster design will have the chance to win a mounted 24" x 36" gallery quality print that will also be showcased by Hokie Print to the campus community.
- Who can enter: Students, employees, departments, and student clubs and organizations.
- How to enter: To enter the contest, submit PDF files (ideally in 24"x36" size) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use subject, "What do you art?" Please include your name and a brief paragraph or two about yourself. Depending on the amount of entries or unique pieces submitted, Hokie Print may choose more than one winner.
- Deadline to enter: Oct. 28, 2020 at 5 p.m.
- Please note that any artwork containing trademarks or registered symbols for Virginia Tech must be brand compliant. Brand guidelines can be found here. If the winner of the contest uses any of these marks in their winning design, the usage will be reviewed and approved by licensing prior to actual creation.
- Renderings: If you are in the College of Architecture and Urban Studies (CAUS), you might submit an artistic rendering.
- Photography: If you are a photographer, you might submit a picture worth a thousand words.
- If you are in the Graphic Design program, you might design and submit a professional and unique poster. The creative possibilities are endless.
More about Hokie Print:
No matter the size or complexity of the project, Hokie Print can help bring it to life with great service, high quality products, convenience, and competitive pricing. Hokie Print is proud to offer the campus community a complete range of documentation production services in both offset and digital environments, as well as all things large format, ranging from vinyl decals, banners, to exhibit displays.
For questions about the contest, email email@example.com with the subject, "What do you art?"