Learn about university shared governance in new on-demand training modules
From: Office of Vice President for Policy and Governance
All university community members have the opportunity to learn about how shared governance works at Virginia Tech through new on-demand training modules from the Office of the Vice President for Policy and Governance.
Training modules include:
- Shared governance overview and ways to get involved.
- History of shared governance at Virginia Tech.
- Responsibilities of governance roles.
- How to write an effective resolution.
- Approval process of a resolution.
- Timing of the governance process.
- Minutes and record keeping.
The interactive training modules range in duration from 3-to-20 minutes. University community members and units interested in gaining additional information on shared governance may reach out to the Office of the Vice President for Policy and Governance to arrange a Zoom information session.