From: Human Resources
Hokies Live Well is a program for Virginia Tech employees that encourages participation in wellness activities throughout the semester. The Hokies Live Well program includes the following categories: move well, eat well, relax well, and be well. Participants who complete 12 different activities, a minimum of three from each category, will receive a free Hokies Live Well stainless soup thermos.
The Hokies Live Well fall program begins Aug. 28.
- Register for Hokies Live Well.
- Print out the Hokies Live Well tracking log.
- Get started living well by participating in or attending activities listed on the tracking log.
- Turn in completed tracking logs on Dec. 14 at the North End Center (suite 2300) from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. or on Dec. 15 at McComas Hall (room 194) from 12-5 p.m. Off-campus participants should email their tracking log to email@example.com by Dec. 15. Logs must be received by these dates in order to receive the incentive.
- Thermoses can be picked up at the Hokie Wellness table at the Employee Health and Benefits Fair on Jan. 10, 2018 (McComas Hall). Thermoses will be mailed to off-campus participants.
For more information, email or contact Hokie Wellness at 540-231-8878.