Registration is now open for fall 2017 University Organizational and Professional Development (UOPD) courses.
Several new and popular professional and diversity development offerings this semester include:
- Appalachia: Serving, Living, and Learning in a Real and Imagined Place
- Getting your Hands Around Project Management NEW
- The Invisible Presence: Poverty, Class, and Socioeconomic Status in Community NEW
- Meeting Change with Resilience NEW
- Strategies for Dismantling Administrative Practices that Perpetuate Inequity NEW
- KAI Workshop NEW
For more information, or to inquire about bringing organizational and professional development services directly to your team or department, contact University Organizational and Professional Development at 540-231-5100.