The College of Natural Resources and Environment prepares the future generation of leaders to address the complex natural resources issues facing our planet. Read about how the college is Advancing the Science of Sustainability in the spring 2017 issue of its quarterly newsmagazine.
Here is just a sampling:
- Humans-wildlife-ecosystems in balance
- Formaldehyde emissions challenge wood-based composites industry
- Donor Profile: H. William “Bill” Gabriel — Thinking outside the box
- Tree rings give new details to an old story
- Students help to solve a real-world crisis
For more information, email Lynn Davis.