Register for C-CERT training
From: Virginia Tech Emergency Management
As part of the Be Hokie Ready Program, Campus Community Emergency Response Team classes (C-CERT) are offered through Virginia Tech Emergency Management. Registration is open for 2019 Summer and Fall sessions. Classes will be held in the Public Safety Building 2nd floor Emergency Operations Center (330 Sterrett Drive, Blacksburg VA).
Two C-CERT classes are currently open for registration in 2019:
C-CERT Summer 2019
- Classes meet from Tuesday, June 4 - Tuesday, July 16
- Classes are on Tuesdays and a few Thursdays.
- Classes are held from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
C-CERT Fall 2019
- Classes meet from Tuesday, Sept. 3 – Tuesday, Nov. 12
- Classes are held from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
C-CERT Training is 10 class sessions, each session is three hours in length.
Topics include; CPR, First Aid, Stop the Bleed, ICS-100, Fire Safety. Light Search and Rescue and more. This training is free to all faculty, staff, and students at Virginia Tech, but registration is required. Visit the website to learn more about training opportunities through Virginia Tech Emergency Management.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 540-231-4873.