Employee Assistance Plan website resources available to all employees
From: Hokie Wellness
Anthem will be providing Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) website resources to all employees including those not receiving EAP benefits through the state employee health plan.
Employees can access these resources by going to www.anthemeap.com and entering EAP Can Help as the company code. Resources include recorded webinars, legal forms, financial tools, articles, and skill builders.
The following recorded webinars have been added to both this new website and the Commonwealth of Virginia website:
- Talking with your child about COVID-19
- The intersection of uncertainty and parenting COVID-19
- Living in Uncertain Times
- Financial Uncertainty
- When and where to get medical advice
- How to keep your family healthy
- Mindful meditation
An additional webinar on coping emotionally with the current pandemic will be added to the website by early next week. This webinar will focus on the following areas:
- Strategies to tackle feelings of anxiety and stress.
- Practical techniques for working from home.
- Ways to address signs of panic in the workplace.
- When to reach out for further help and support.