Hokies Live Well program encourages participation in wellness activities
From: Hokie Wellness
Hokie Wellness is announcing the start of the next Hokies Live Well program.
The program encourages all employees to participate throughout the semester in wellness activities across the six dimensions of wellbeing. These dimensions are as follows: physical, emotional, financial, purpose, social, and community.
Participants who complete 18 different activities, a minimum of three from each category, will receive a free Hokies Live Well mini bamboo cutting board. New this year are blank spaces on the tracker in addition to the traditional pre-determined activities, which allows more freedom for participants who wish to create their own activities.
Also new this year is the utilization of the Hokies Live Well Slack platform, a free online space promoting collaboration and connection between participants. Registrants who provide an email address will receive an invitation to the Slack platform
The Hokies Live Well fall program begins Aug. 26.
• Register for Hokies Live Well.
• Visit the Hokie Wellness website to print out the Hokies Live Well tracking log.
• Get started completing wellness activities listed on the tracking log.
• Turn in completed tracking log at the North End Center (Suite 2300) on Dec. 12, 2019 from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. or on Dec. 13, 2019 from 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. Off-campus participants should email their tracking log to firstname.lastname@example.org by Dec. 13, 2019. Logs must be received by these dates in order to receive cutting Hokies Live Well incentive prize.
• Cutting boards can be picked up at the Hokie Wellness table at the Employee Health and Benefits Fair in January 2020. Cutting boards will be mailed to off-campus participants.
For more information, contact Hokie Wellness at email@example.com or call 540-231-8878.