Hokies Live Well spring program encourages participation in wellness activities
From: Hokie Wellness
Hokies Live Well is a program for Virginia Tech employees that encourages participation in wellness activities throughout the semester. The Hokies Live Well program includes the following categories: move well, eat well, relax well, and be well. Participants who complete 12 different activities, a minimum of three from each category, will receive a free Hokies Live Well cooling towel.
The Hokies Live Well spring program is underway but it is not too late to register and take part:
• Register for Hokies Live Well.
• Print out the Hokies Live Well tracking log.
• Get started living well by participating in or attending activities listed on the tracking log.
• Turn in your tracking log at the North End Center (Suite 2300) on April 25 from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. or April 26 from 12 – 5 p.m. Extended campus participants should email their tracking log to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 26. Logs must be received by these dates in order to receive incentive.
• The cooling towel can be picked up at the Hokie Wellness table at Staff Appreciation Day on Wednesday, May 22. The cooling towel will be mailed to off-campus participants.
For more information, contact Hokie Wellness at email@example.com or by calling 540-231-8878.