Team Dance Contest planned for Hokie Wellness Health and Benefits Fair
From: Hokie Wellness
Need to build in an activity break during the day? Looking for a way to move more during the day? Then pull together a department team and start practicing for the Hokie Wellness Team Dance Contest to be held during the Hokie Wellness Health and Benefits Fair, Wednesday, Jan. 15, at McComas Hall.
Departments across campus are encouraged to assemble a dance team to compete against other department teams. Dancing is a great way to add some movement into your day – and moving more and sitting less is vital to overall health.
Dance Contest rules are as follows:
• Complete registration for team including team and department name, and team contact.
• Team must be between 3-8 people.
• No explicit music or dance moves.
• Send music in .mp3 or .wav format to Hokie Wellness (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Wednesday, Jan. 8. Hokie Wellness reserves the right to decline use of the music.
• Minimum 1 minute to maximum 5-minute performance.
• Props/Costumes strongly encouraged.
Performance times will be provided prior to the contest. For more information, contact Hokie Wellness as email@example.com or by calling 540-231-8878.