From: The Division of Human Resources
In order to streamline and consolidate information sources for the university, the Faculty-Staff Planning Calendar will no longer be published, effective with the 2018-19 academic year.
We are notifying employees, and contributing departments and divisions now in advance of the academic year starting.
- The following resources are available where employees can find key university dates and events:
- Search the university event calendar using keywords (exs. pay day, holiday, football) to find specific dates.
- Users can download a specific event or calendar in order to add those events to their personal calendar.
- Users may also subscribe to specific calendars such as the administrative, academic, athletics, or holiday and events calendars to receive updates when new events are added to that calendar. There are 20 separate calendars that users can download from the university event calendar.
- Visit the Virginia Tech calendars page for one-stop access to the university event calendar, academic calendar, Hokie sports calendar, holiday and winter closing schedule, and payroll calendar.