Hokies Lives Well fall program encourages participation in wellness activities
From: Hokie Wellness
Hokies Live Well is a program offered by Hokie Wellness for Virginia Tech employees that encourages participation in wellness activities throughout the semester. Hokies Live Well includes the following categories: move well, eat well, relax well, and be well. Participants who complete 12 different activities, a minimum of three from each category, will receive a free Hokies Live Well dual-compartment food koozie.
The Hokies Live Well fall program begins Aug. 13, 2018.
- Register for Hokies Live Well.
- Print out the Hokies Live Well tracking log.
- Get started living well by participating in or attending activities listed on the tracking log.
- Turn in your tracking log at the North End Center (Suite 2300) on Dec. 6 from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. or Dec. 7 from 12 – 5 p.m. Extended campus participants should email their tracking log to email@example.com by Dec. 7. NOTE: Logs must be received by these dates in order to receive incentive.
- The food koozie can be picked up at the Hokie Wellness table at the Employee Health and Benefits Fair (McComas Hall) on Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2019. The food koozie will be mailed to off-campus participants.