Transition to new PageUp recruiting and onboarding system
From: Division of Human Resources
Over the last couple of months, Human Resources along with many contributors across campus, have been working to build a new recruiting and onboarding system for the university. Human Resources has collaborated with vendor, PageUp People, to build the system. Key system features are being finalized and will be tested soon.
As we progress toward finalizing the system, Human Resources wants to share the following important dates and information about the transition to PageUp.
Transition to PageUp Timeline and Details
June 30, 2019:
- Final day that new recruitments or new/edited position descriptions can be entered into PeopleAdmin.
- Recruitments entered into PeopleAdmin must be filled or cancelled no later than Oct. 1, 2019.
July 1 – 21, 2019:
- During this period no new recruitments or new/edited position descriptions can be entered into PeopleAdmin. Please hold new recruitments or new/edited position descriptions until the PageUp system “go live” date of July 22.
- Training on the new system will begin during this period. The training schedule will be communicated soon.
- In emergency circumstances, pooled positions (which are positions we recruit for frequently) provide a recruitment option during this time. Contact your department’s HR representative for more information.
July 22, 2019:
- PageUp system is live.
- New position descriptions can be generated or edited and recruitments can be posted in PageUp system.
- All employees hired through positions posted in PageUp will be onboarded through the system’s new onboarding portal.
Oct. 1, 2019:
- Positions initiated in PeopleAdmin must be filled, cancelled, or reopened in PageUp.
- If recruitments began in PeopleAdmin are not filled or cancelled by Oct. 1, 2019, the initiating department must extract recruitment information from PeopleAdmin, enter it into the new PageUp system, and notify candidates that a new application must be submitted in PageUp.
Additional information on features and benefits of PageUp will be shared in the coming weeks. In the meantime, visit the project site for more information.
For questions, please contact the HR Service Center at 540-231-9331 or email@example.com.