PageUp training sessions available for registration
From: Division of Human Resources
The new PageUp recruiting and onboarding system will go live on July 22. Training sessions are available for users to enroll.
Who should attend this training:
During the sessions, users will receive detailed training on how to create a position description, recruit for a position, conduct a search, make an offer, and onboard employees in PageUp.
If you are an HR representative for your college or department or serve in a role where you perform these functions regularly in the current system, PeopleAdmin, we recommend you register for this training.
Who does not need to attend this training:
Just-in-time modules, guides, and manuals will be available in Canvas for users who:
- Infrequently recruit and hire;
- Only approve position descriptions, job requisitions, or offers; or
- Are members of a search committee that do not perform more detailed system functions.
For users in these categories, it is not necessary for you to register for the upcoming training.
- Sessions will be offered daily from July 16 – 19, July 22 – 26, and July 29 – Aug. 2.
- Two sessions per day will be available – a morning session from 8 a.m. to noon and an afternoon session from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Sessions will take place in the North End Center’s computer lab, Room 2460.
Additional weekly training sessions have been added for August, September, and October.
How to register:
Log into training.vt.edu, select the “Division of Human Resources” category and search for PageUp User Training. Sessions are available first-come, first-serve. After completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you are not able to register for one of the sessions listed above, regular PageUp training will begin the week of Aug. 5. One session per week will be offered; users can register through training.vt.edu. Weekly sessions will be posted so that users can register by mid-July.
If you have questions about PageUp training, contact the HR Generalist assigned to your college or division.