Transition to PageUp recruiting system: Important reminders and dates
From: Division of Human Resources
Human Resources will begin the transition to PageUp, the university’s new recruiting and onboarding system starting July 1.
The new system will go live on July 22. As we progress toward this launch date, we want to remind you of the following important details.
Transition to PageUp Timeline and Details
June 30, 2019:
- Final day to post new recruitments or edit position descriptions in PeopleAdmin.
- Recruitments entered into PeopleAdmin will need to be filled or cancelled no later than Oct. 1, 2019.
July 1 – 21, 2019:
- No new recruitments can be posted and no position descriptions can be edited in PeopleAdmin during these dates. New recruitments or new/edited position descriptions should be held until July 22, the PageUp system go live date.
- Applicants will be able to apply for active postings in PeopleAdmin during this period.
July 22, 2019:
- PageUp system is live.
- New position descriptions can be generated or edited and recruitments can be posted in PageUp system.
Oct. 1, 2019:
- Positions in PeopleAdmin need to be filled, cancelled, or reopened in PageUp.
During this transition, the HR team is available to ensure position searches are not interrupted as we move from PeopleAdmin to PageUp. Any recruitments completed through PeopleAdmin will not use the new PageUp onboarding portal.
If you have questions or need help with a search process during this transition period, contact the HR Generalist assigned to your college or division for more information. Visit the project site for additional information on PageUp.