Registration opens Jan. 7 for professional development workshops
From: Division of Human Resources
Registration opens Jan. 7 for spring Professional Development courses.
Workshops offered spring semester include:
- Appraising Performance
- Coaching to Redirect
- Dimensions of Management for Successful Leaders
- Effective Meetings
- Emotional Intelligence
- Fundamentals of Customer Service
- Listening Skills
- Management Skills for New Supervisors
- Managing Conflict
- Setting and Achieving Goals
- Time Management
- Turning Performance Problems Around
Sessions fill up quickly and space is limited. To attend a workshop, register online.
The spring calendar lists workshop offerings and dates. Full workshop details are also available.
In addition, changes to the certificate program will be announced this spring.
For more information, contact the Division of Human Resources at email@example.com or 540-231-5100.