Individuals who use opioid pain medications recreationally needed for research study

From: Fralin Biomedical Research Center at VTC

Do you take opioid pills like Oxycontin, Percocet, Lortab, or Vicodin recreationally?

Volunteers 18-65 years of age needed for a 2-session, confidential research study involving surveys and behavioral tasks. Pregnant or lactating women will be excluded. Compensation up to $100 provided, based on the extent of participation. This is not a treatment study.

Screen online at, call 540-315-0205, or email

Location: Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute, 2 Riverside Circle Roanoke, VA 24016

OEPI IMage_1