Students, faculty, and staff encouraged to take advantage of Blacksburg Delivers for an easy lunch option
From: Virginia Tech Student Affairs; Virginia Tech administrative enterprise
Students and employees can now order their favorite lunch dishes from local Blacksburg restaurants and pick up on campus with the new Blacksburg Delivers program.
Seeing a need for expanded convenient and physically-distant dining options for the university community, Blacksburg Delivers is the result of strong collaboration among Virginia Tech, the Town of Blacksburg, the Blacksburg Partnership, and the local restaurant community.
The program will operate Monday through Friday, from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Blacksburg Wine Lab
- Cabo Fish Taco
- Hethwood Market
- Marco & Luca
- Top of the Stairs
Visit the Blacksburg Delivers website often as new restaurants will be added on an ongoing basis.
On-campus pickup locations:
- Derring Hall overhang (back of building)
- Litton-Reaves Hall parking lot (behind building)
How to place an order:
- Orders must be placed 12 hours in advance.
- Visit https://blacksburgdelivers.com.
- Select the restaurant you’d like to order from.
- Select the pickup date and time. Currently, there are two pickup times to choose from: 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Orders will be held for an hour-and-a-half.
- Select "Derring Hall" or "Litton-Reaves Hall" before you select the food you will be ordering. This will ensure the meal goes to the on-campus pickup spot you select.
- Debit and credit cards are accepted as payment.
How to retrieve an order:
- Visit the Derring Hall overhang (second floor outdoor area facing the parking lot) or the parking lot behind Litton-Reaves Hall (if driving, enter the lot from Life Sciences Circle; if walking, walk down the path/stairs between Litton-Reaves Hall and Wallace Hall from West Campus Drive).
- Show your Hokie Passport or government-issued ID.
- Pick up your food.
- Enjoy at one of the many outdoor spaces on campus, in your residence hall room, or office.
Video - Blacksburg Delivers